Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Untamed (House of Night book 4)

by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.

The 4th book is a much better situation than the 3rd. Zoey has learned a lot from her trials and tribulations and is stronger because of it. While things are getting worse in the "world" with evil getting stronger and more pronounced around her, she has a good support network and the relationships keep this one very interesting.

I read this for 3 hours Saturday morning and then another 2 hours Sunday night, finishing it up just before bed Tuesday night. I really liked this one but the ending leaves much to be desired. Things end in kind of a dramatic fashion and instead of wrapping anything up for the book it just leaves a big question (what will happen next?). Since this is a series that's understandable, I just wish I had found the series a little later so more of the books would be published already! Instead the 5th is still in hardcover (and I won't buy it that way) so I have to wait until Aug. 11 to get my new Audible credits so I can listen to it.

In the mean time it's back to Gaudy Night and I'm still listening to Magic Study so all things in the reading world are still good!

No comments: