Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Betrayed (House of Night book 2)

by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.

I started this second book as soon as I could buy it on audible with my new credits. It picks up about a month after the first book takes place and continues to follow Zoey's life now filled with multiple romantic interests.

One thing I really like about these books is the emphasis on the goddess and circle casting, really draws and keeps me thinking about it. I really wasn't surprised by this book although I do have a problem with the relationship between Zoey and one of the professors but I don't always agree with a character's romantic interest and she is a young character.

I pretty much immediately started up the next book (Chosen) but I'm on a short hiatus while I re-listen to the Study series by Maria V. Snyder.

No comments: