Monday, July 27, 2009

Chosen (House of Night book 3)

by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast.

I started this third one up right away - listened to it on the way up to Maine, made it about 3 1/2 hours in and then took a break to listen to some Maria V. Snyder. I have this in paperback as well so I'll either pick it up when I finish Gaudy Night OR when I get through the Study series by Maria V. Snyder, whichever comes first. The fourth book is in paperback only (I don't have the audiobook yet) so if I need to read that soon I have only one choice until August :)

Well I decided to finish this up in paperback form, I read faster that way and I couldn't "put down" the Study series in the middle. So Friday after I worked, I took a break to read and finished this one up. Even though this book is full of turmoil and lots of "bad" stuff happening I think it was very well done and i can see how all the "stuff" will help Zoey to grow as a person (she is still a kid). So while she didn't make the choices I would have made, I do remember that I wasn't the way I am now when I was her age either.

I jumped into the 4th book this weekend as well - Saturday morning I read for 3 hours and got halfway through so that one will be done quite soon :)

No comments: