Monday, November 16, 2015

Kindle Catch up 3


Some old favorite authors books I've continued reading the last few years...

Deanna Raybourn
  Midsummer Night (Lady Julia Mystery - mini)
  Twelfth Night (Lady Julia Mystery- mini)

I enjoy these, a little taste of some favorite characters with some mystery.

Jayne Castle :
  Deception Cove (Rainshadow series book 2)
  The Hot Zone - book 3

JAK's futuristic series, I like to keep up with these, the characters are fun and the reading light.

Jayne Ann Krentz : River Road

I have a soft spot for JAK romance and love her style.  I always pick up new ones as they come!

Lisa Kleypas : Hathaways
  4. Married By Morning
  5. Love In the Afternoon

I don't actually remember these but I like Lisa Kleypas victorian romance and always read them when they come out, nice easy light reads.

Julie Kagawa
 The Iron Traitor (Book 6)

I love the Iron fey series and highly recommend it!

Julie Kagawa : Blood of Eden series
 1. The Immortal Rules
 2. The Eternity Cure
 3. The Forever Song
This is a very interesting vampire series, distopian young adult - loved it - Julie Kagawa's characters are tough and her stories are dark but captivating!

Julie Kagawa : Talon Saga
 1. Talon
 2. Rogue

A Dragon series!!!! Seriously they are dragons - disguised as humans.  Umm... couldn't turn that down!  Looking forward to the next book!

No comments: