Monday, November 16, 2015

Audiobook catch up

I haven't had as much time to read audiobooks over the last couple of years, especially since I moved to NY last year.  Here are some I've read though in reverse chronological order...

Currently listening to :
  Nora Roberts : Whisky Beach
    Not my favorite, story or narrator but I need to finish it after investing so much time!

Nora Roberts : Black Hills
   I found this one pretty interesting, I liked the characters and the story.

Nora Roberts : The Wintess
   I really enjoyed this one!

Nora Roberts : Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy
 - Dark Witch
 - Shadow Spell
 - Blood Magick

I love Nora Robert's trilogies!  Set in ireland, using witchcraft - this was a favorite for sure!

Nora Roberts : Chesapeake Bay Saga
 - Sea Swept
 - Rising Tides
 - Inner Harbor
 - Chesapeake Blue

An interesting series of men who were adopted as young boys with troubled pasts.  I enjoyed the characters in these quite a bit.

Nora Roberts : Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy
 - The Next Always
 - The Last Boyfriend
 - The Perfect Hope

Set in a small town, a little mystery, 3 brothers and some fun romance.

Nora Roberts : Three Sisters Trilogy
 - Dance Upon the Air
 - Face the Fire
 - Heaven and Earth

This is one of the witchy trilogies so of course I loved it!

Diana Gabaldon
 - Outlander
 - Dragonfly in Amber
 - Voyager
 - Drums of Autumn

I loved the outlander series, I stopped after the 4th though, these are a real time commitment and I won't pick up more unless I start listening to books more often.

CE Murphy : Walker Papers
 - Mountain Echos book 8

Joanne has to face up to her past and the son she gave up - very interesting read!

Charlotte Featherstone
 - Pride & Passion
 - Temptation & Twilight
 - Seduction & Scandal
I don't remember these but gave them only 3 stars on audible so not my favorite.

Susanna Kearsley : The Winter Sea
I don't remember this one but it was historical, about the Jacobite rebellion and I gave it 5 stars, it was the second I read by this author and I really enjoyed it!

No comments: