Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Surrender

by Amanda Quick.

Ahh.. another quick read - I read this on the train to and from NYC and it was perfect filler. Having just about finished all the Amanda Quicks I can say for sure I'll have to re-read some because they are just so satisfying. Actually since I have Desire (an older one) I actually started re-reading that just for fun, no need to make sure and finish it but good filler.

Anyway back to Surrender, I love the adventures in this one, and the Earl marrying her for her money and how she has to deal with that. It's always so funny that the male characters don't believe in Love, fall in love, but don't realize it and then always at the very very end finally admit it :) Something satisfying to know it will all work out in the end though!

No comments: