Thursday, March 6, 2008

Water for Elephants

by Sara Gruen.

Well the second half of this book is very very hard to put down, especially if you go back and re-read chapter 1 so you kind of know what's coming. This is what happened to me last night, I picked it up right in the middle and couldn't put it down! The circus flash backs become longer and more often and it's captivating.

This book is great, I knew it would be, it came highly recommended by a few people so I was delighted to get this for Christmas from my fiance's step-mother's mother. It will be one I definitely recommend to others and I think my fiance may even enjoy it (he's read parts over my shoulder).

And now to choose what's next. I have this new Jodi Picoult which might be the pull but I need to check my "shelves". The latest Charlaine Harris is coming out in paperback soon too so I need to book a night to read that :) Oh man - I love reading!

No comments: