Friday, October 26, 2007

Living Dead in Dallas

by Charlaine Harris

This is just sick - here it is only 14 hours after finishing the first book and I've already finished the second book - in the meantime I've also slept for 5 of those hours and worked a bit (estimating 4). These are impossible to put down. I really just wanted to read a chapter or two while my code was building and I couldn't put it down after that.

This one continues the Sookie Stackhouse mystery series with two adventures, one at home in Louisiana and one in Dallas. In order not to give much away I'll just say it was great!

Now i have a good 5 hours of work ahead of me before the weekend can officially start. I think I'll hold off on book three until saturday evening/night but I'm sure i'll be finishing that one this weekend as well. It's probably better to just finish all 4 before monday :)

No comments: