Monday, October 29, 2007

Dead to the World

by Charlaine Harris.

This one I held off a bit (due to being busy Saturday) and I read on Sunday - from 5-10:30pm to be exact. Lots of suspense, still can't put these books down once i start them! I think I like the way this one ended and I'm looking forward to the next one (there was a sneak peak of chapter 1 at the end!).

Now i'm in a dilemma, I have books 5,6,7 in audiobook form to listen to but I think i like the paperback form so I may have to go buy them??? another friend owns 5 & 6 so I could borrow them from her but i'm not sure when I'd actually get them. So i may just get them at the bookstore...

1 comment:

MarshaVW said...

I've listened to the audiobook "Dead Until Dark", and am currently listening to "Living Dead In Dallas". The narrator is perfect as Sookie. I also watch True Blood on HBO. I think you will like the audiobooks, although you can read faster than you can listen.