Monday, February 11, 2013

Audiobook catchup

I have been working from home a lot more so not as much to catch up on audiobook world but I have a few...

Raven Calls (Walker Papers book 7) by C.E. Murphy.
  This is the latest and follows the werewolf book, takes place in Ireland and I loved it.  I really love this series, it has so much to it and Joanne learns so much throughout. I've really enjoyed following along!

The Kingdom (book 2) and The Prophet (book 3) by Amanda Stevens
  I really really like this series.  In these books the main character starts to realize she must do something with her talent to see ghosts.  It's a darker type of book and the romance (if you can call it that) is not the focus.  The mystery and character building is definitely more the focus.

The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsly.
  Wow - this book was great.  One of those stories where the main character travels back in time and falls in love.  Loved everything about it and look forward to reading more by this author (although this is not a series).

Born in Fire (book 1) by Nora Roberts
  Set in Ireland, I enjoyed the romance but haven't gotten pulled into reading the rest of the trilogy yet.

How to Seduce a Scoundrel (book 2) by Vicky Dreiling
  Sooo slowwww.  Enjoyable but the reader reads very slow and as before, Vicky Dreiling isn't my favorite author of period romances.  They are just a bit to strange/quirky for me.  All well, it passed the time.

Currently i'm listening to the Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.  A little slow but I'm giving it a try.  I need to pause my audible membership I think, I have a ton of books to listen to and 9 credits sitting around waiting to be used!

No comments: