Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Walking Dead (Walker Papers book 4)

by C.E. Murphy.

Finally another Walker book. I love this Shaman series and although it's been a while, there are enough references to bring things back as you go through it. Joanne is stronger in her magic and sense of self in this one and she's actually dating! Although the unspoken pull still exists with her boss, and I wish it would work out between the two of them - although the author seems determined to keep them apart. Her reaction to him drumming her under this time really bothered me (lack of reaction I should say) and I hope the author isn't going to make them just friends.
All in all the actual story line was great and I thought the end came together rather well. I can't wait until the next in the series whenever that may be.

No comments: