Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sepulchre

by Kate Mosse.

I enjoyed Labyrinth and was excited to see this book when it came out. I listened to both instead of reading them and I'm glad. Especially with all the french in this one, I couldn't understand it anyway and this way I at least got to hear it pronounced correctly. The french is probably my only complaint of the book, it was hard to follow in the beginning and some times i have trouble placing things that i can tell are important.

The story however is compelling and keeps one interested. There is a bit much in the description of every place/room/person but part of the delight of listening rather than reading is that I can picture the places a little better when it is described to me. When i'm actually reading I get bored and skip ahead but this kept my commute interesting :)

No comments: