Monday, November 21, 2011

Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed book 6)

by Lara Adrian.

The 6th in the series follows Adreas Richen who the order thought dead in the last book but now we find out what really happened to him and his amazing pyrokinetic power. His long lost love Claire is blood bonded with his enemy Vilhem Roth and it's a twisty turvy story line that brings them together. Then we find out Roth is embroiled in the larger plot with Dragos and the order gets involved as well.

About halfway through I decided I was still loving the series so went ahead and bought the next 2 (7 and 8) which are about Kade and Brock, newer vampires to the order that we don't know much about. Looking forward to more detail on their histories.

Now that I'm working from home twice a week I'm definitely noticing that it takes longer to get through an audiobook than before! Might have to listen a bit at home to read all the books I have piled :)

No comments: