Monday, August 15, 2011

What I'm reading

I've had a dry spell from the reading department and I know I've read a few books a couple months ago that I forgot to write about.

Currently I'm reading the two latest Sookie books, I have really lost interest in them but decided while at my sister's recently that I did want to read them so I started Dead in the Family. For now I put it down but hope to pick it up again.

The reason i put down the Sookie book is that I got the Glasslight trilogy books from my sister (well the first two). I'm reading the Amanda Quick book QuickSilver now and of course loving it, always do!

Since finishing The Help I started listening to a new author Julia Quinn with Ten Things I Love About You, another victorian romance and so far so good.

I'm finally back to reading and looking forward to my vacation next week and a bit more time to read then!

No comments: