Sunday, August 21, 2011

Quicksilver (glass light trilogy book 1)

by Amanda Quick.

I LOVE amanda quick books! I've read them all (most of them I've read twice). And her new ones are just as good. They are definitely formulaic and there are a few 'scenes' that are basically required in an Amanda Quick book but I love them for that too.

This is in the Arcane Society series so it's a paranormal victorian romance. Virginia can read images stored in mirrors and Owen is a Sweetwater (finally we get to meet some more of that family!) Neither is actually a member of Arcane but they are tightly coupled with them. There's a secondary romance going on as well which is always fun.

I highly recommend this one and it was just a lead up to the second in the series which is FINALLY Fallon Jone's story!

No comments: