Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Compromised Lady

by Elizabeth Rolls.

I've been sick the last two days, the only good that came of it was some reading time, although Monday I mostly just slept, yesterday I was able to at least read. And the kindle doesn't bother my headache like the computer!

So I finished up A Compromised Lady and I have to say, it's probably my favorite of the 3 (it's technically the second book but I read them out of order). I loved both characters, both such good people that this has to be my favorite. Although I already like Richard from the first book where his twin Max fell in love.

It's another Victorian romance. I'll have to try some more Elizabeth Rolls soon but for now my sister just dropped of a stack of new books (new authors) that are all Victorian age so I must give them a try!

No comments: