Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mystique

by Amanda Quick.

This one was quite good. It seemed to be set in Medieval times instead of Victorian times, quite interesting. I really liked it - knights and castles :) I read this in 24 hours staying up until 3 am last night and finishing it this morning when I got up. It really was very good and I loved the characters, quite fun. Same theme of pretending to be engaged with the male lead always intending to marry but the female doesn't want to marry him unless he loves her, at least she had a good reason this time - her mother was in a loveless marriage (loved her father but her father didn't love her). Very well done.

Next up - Seduction :) That will be it for my Amanda Quick pile, i have one JAK after that, then I may be in the market for some new books!

No comments: