Monday, February 2, 2009

Dawn in Eclipse Bay (Eclipse Bay book 2)

by Jayne Ann Krentz.

This is the second in the Eclipse Bay series. After enjoying the first one after Christmas I went and bought the second and third. This one was very enjoyable, I still think the Madison/Harte Romeo & Juliet theme is a little over done but it wasn't bad. This time there was no murder - still a little danger and mystery though. And the first two characters from book 1 made a nice appearance. Also a setup for book 3 was given (just like in book 1).

I'm not jumping to read book 3 (which is good since my sister is borrowing it) - I think I'm going to jump into the world of Amanda Quick for a while (I have 5 stacked up). Then get back to Eclipse Bay later. I think Running Hot (Arcane book 5) which I will start listening to today ties into Eclipse Bay by referencing Arizona Snow (A.Z.) which should be neat!

No comments: