Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Witchling

by Yasmine Galenorn.

I bought this series (the first 3 anyway) and decided to try it out before the honeymoon. It was slow to get into as there are so many different new types of characters, it's basically a new world to understand which for such a light book is kind of tough (nothing like lord of the rings but the same level of difficulty with character differences). It was an okay read, in the end I enjoyed it but I wasn't racing to pick up the second, especially when I realized the second is from a different sister's point of view (same with the third) - so it's not even the same character I finally got used to. We'll see when I get back to these but they weren't honeymoon material, i finished it on the plane and went back to Amanda Quick.

No comments: