Monday, June 25, 2007

2 Finishes

Well I finished Kalahari Typing school for Men. It was very good but I find that this series is not very captivating. It's a nice enjoyable read but as soon as something more interesting comes along my attention is distracted. It has been really good for car rides when I drift and think of other things but don't end up missing anything (I do this while reading sometimes as well but always have to re-read the section).
I started on the next in the series but I may interrupt that to switch ...

Because I finished "Conspiracy in Death" by JD Robb - I really think this was the best one in the series yet and that's not because I was reading it versus listening to it. I actually prefer listening to these because the reader does an amazing job with the characters, really bringing them to life. I have no borrowed the next 7 or so from my mom in this series (audiobook form) and I think I will be switching to those for my car rides starting tomorrow.

Next up next to the bedside is Stephen King's - Cell - i do believe, my fiance just finished it and I've been waiting to start it!

No comments: