Thursday, January 20, 2011

Deja Dead (Temperance Brennan book 1)

by Kathy Reichs.

I am finally reading this series! I tried to start it a while ago and it wasn't grabbing me - not close enough to Bones the show which I love. However a co-worker got the first 3 books on CD and is passing them along to me as she finishes them. The timing was perfect because my itrip for my ipod stopped working last week and I was in withdrawal!

Part of the reason I may have liked this was that I think it was Abridged so they cut out some of the boring stuff I was getting hung up and lost on. I also had trouble with the French names when I tried reading it which is not a problem when someone reads it aloud to you. This way I could focus on the mystery itself.

So I started up this book and I really enjoyed it, a great murder mystery. I haven't finished Simply Perfect (which is on my ipod) but will get back to that when my new itrip arrives hopefully. Then I'll continue with this series!

No comments: