Monday, July 26, 2010

Smooth Talking Stranger (Travis family book 3)

by Lisa Kleypas

When i started reading this I didn't realize it was a trilogy but as I was meeting other "couples" in the book I started to wonder and sure enough it's the third book :) Funny - I even had the first book on my ipod. So I'll finish this and then read the first and second.

This book is quite enjoyable. The main character gets saddled with her sister's illegitimate child that she knew nothing about while her sister disappears. She meets a man she thinks is the father, turns out he's not but he ends up helping her out and they become friends and then more. I really enjoyed the dynamic with her raising her sister's child, knowing she has to give him back soon but falling in love with him (the baby).

I look forward to reading the first two now :)

No comments: