Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Silent on the Moor (silent book 3)

by Deanna Raybourn.

I bought this the very day it came out in audio form! I've been waiting so long for it! My first (and hopefully only) complaint - they changed readers AGAIN! That's 3 different readers. Luckily there has been a lot of time since I listened to the first 2 so I could almost forgive this - but I really wanted to re-listen to 1 and 2 but that would have driven me batty. Instead a friend of mine listened to 1 and 2 and gave me very detailed recaps so I was ready to start 3.

I thought this was a trilogy at first, when I found out it was a series instead I was a little worried certain things would get dragged out, get old etc. But she has done an amazing job with this series so far. I absolutely loved this one! I even went and ordered the first two in paperback so I can re-read them now! This series is right up there in my very favorites.... if I recall correctly my favorites right now are:

Pride & Prejudice
As Assembly Such as This ... (trilogy by Lady Aidan)
Poison/Magic/Fire Study trilogy
Silent series

So it's really up there!

No comments: