Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shakespeare's Landlord (Lily Bard book 1)

by Charlaine Harris.

I love this series (okay - have I read a book I haven't loved in a long time or what!) It's a charlaine harris so it's a mystery, it's got some romance, it's great. I love the main character, I love the strength she possesses and the haunted past that recurs through every day life and makes her who she is now. This was very well done and I can't wait to read the next in the series...

BUT FIRST!!! I have in my possession currently- Sookie book 8!!! It's on loan from a friend (only out in hardcover so I won't buy it until soft cover) and I have made a date with myself to read it tonight!!!! Oooooo I can't wait - really I can't! I've heard it wonderful too - okay - now to focus on work - I'll be reading in exactly 12 hours from now!!!

No comments: