Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Second Sight (Arcane Society book 1)

by Jayne Ann Krentz writing as Amanda Quick.

So far I love this book. I started it on my trip back from California last week - 4/11/08. And so far it's been hard only having 20 minutes a night to read it.

It takes place in the Victorian Era with a single woman who pretends to be a widow of a man she recently met that has passed away. This man is involved in the Arcane Society which she knows very little about but which brings some mystery and danger to her life unexpectedly. She also has the power to view people's Aura's. Giving this series some paranormal twists to the mystery.

I believe this series is a compilation of books that all revolve around the Arcane Society but do not share the same characters so I'm looking forward to each one actually giving a conclusion to the mystery and the characters lives since the next book may be a different time period all together!

No comments: