Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Start and current audiobooks

Yup I decided to read Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen. I'm somewhere around chapter 6 or so and really enjoying this book. I had the option of doing it as an audiobook but I'm in the middle of a few audiobooks so it would have had to wait too long. Plus it's a great before bed read.

What am I listening to?

Well i stopped part way into "Born In Death" by JDRobb. This was because my CD's were out of order on my ipod so it was skipping disk 4 and I didn't want to deal with it. Plus if I finish this book i have only 2 more in the series, i'd rather save them a bit.

So i started up Mistress of Dragons by Margaret Weis for the second time. This is actually part of a trilogy and I'm re-listening to this one so I can continue with the whole trilogy having freshly read it. I'm enjoying it just as much the second time around.

No comments: