Monday, November 12, 2007

Definitely Dead

by Charlaine Harris.

Book 6. I read this.. hmm... Friday night. I think it was from 9pm-2am.

One thing to note about this book, I felt like I was missing some story between book 5 and 6. She often refers back to prior events but in usually they are events that happened in a previous book that I remember. This time she refers back to certain events that never happened in a book which was quite frustrating for a while.

The book of course was excellent and I really like the new characters in it.

I'm thrown for what to do about book 7, I have it in audio form and I'm thinking I'll start listening to it but that's tough, I need 10 hours and I have to hope I can tear myself away from it once I start as I just don't have 10 hours straight to listen!

No comments: